Friday 1 December 2017

Let's Get Sketchy - 1 December

And I am back again for another December blog  and this time for the Let's Get Sketchy 1 December reveal. Use a sketch to create a page .. let your imagination run ...

Here is the sketch:


And here is my take on the sketch:
I just love this photo of my daughter ... and I thought that the title Just imagine went well ... because it does look like you would be wondering or imaging something if you were sitting there too ...  :)
I have gone with very subtle colours for this photo .. because I do want create the image of calmness, and thought these colours did that well.

I would love to see your take on the sketch up on the Let's Get Sketchy blog ...

Thanks for popping in :)

2 comments:

  1. Michelle...this is such a peaceful beautiful page! LOVE IT!
    ~Marci (fellow LGS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It beautiful Michelle! Such an elegant page, the colours are calming ....just like the gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete