Wednesday 1 November 2017

White with 1 - November

A bright and vibrant colour over at White with 1 this month ... PINEAPPLE DREAM  - this colour just oozes happiness. And as we are moving into the summer months here in NZ, it is just the perfect colour for the summer season!!

And here is my take on the challenge for this month:

I have cut down the white card stock slightly, distressed this and add it to yellow cardstock for my background. I then used a stencil and texture paste to create the mask behind the photo. Yellow paint watered down was then drizzled over the masked effect. I then used some of my project life cards as the mats behind the photo. The heart and circle are chipboard and I coloured these using a yellow stamp pad. I then dribbled yellow splats on the page to finish. I have also used some yellow mesh as part of my matting.

This photo is quite old - this is my Dad and I at a family holiday in 1979  taken in South Africa in a town called Durban. We often went to Durban for family holidays when I was growing up. I have some rather fond memories, as I am sure you can imagine.

I hope to see your page up on the White with 1 blog!

Thanks for popping over to visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment