Wednesday 15 November 2017

Lets Get Sketchy - 15th November 2017 reveal

Welcome to the next edition of Let's Get Sketchy - the mid-month sketch reveal
And here is the sketch:

And here is my take on the sketch:
 
Here I have used a light blue cardstock mounted to a patterned paper from an Authentique range. I have used inks to splatter red and blue drops on the page, plus I have stamped stitches behind the photo. I have also stamped randomly with different patterent patterned acrylic stamps with black ink and red ink . The photos have been matted onto red and blue cardstock. I have also used stickers for the stars and the arrow from a Simple Stories sticker collection. The title and circles are chipboard which I have inked with blue ink. I think used some blue chalk and smudged around the photo to highlight it.

These are photos of my now 24 year old son taken about 20 years ago - just the cutest!! They sure do grow up fast don't they.

Would love to see your take on the sketch challenge - pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog for the details ...

No comments:

Post a Comment