Wednesday 15 November 2017

Colourful Creations - mid-month reveal

It is with a sad note that I write this blog as the final challenge for the Colorful Creations creative team, as this is the last challenge for a while while Colorful Creations takes a wee breather until further notice. It would really be great to see some of you take part in the challenge this month.

The mid-month reveal is a mood board with all my favourite colours:
Isn't thi just beautiful - what a great colour combo isn't it??

And here is my take on the challenge:

Here I have used a plain brown paper which I have stencilled with liquid pearls and then used various inks to created the sprays in the background. I then inked the chipboard clock and frame and finished off with flowers, twine and tags.
This photo is of me and one of my very close friends at a party about a year ago. We had to dress to the theme of Great Gatsby - and when I saw the lady with the hat on the moodboard I thought of this photo.

Hope to see your take on the challenge up on the Colorful Creations blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment