Wednesday 1 November 2017

Colorful Creations - Thankful

Welcome to the 1st of the month - and Colorful Creations has a new challenge out for the month. The theme this month is THANKFUL. What a beautiful topic - and fits well in with the States and thanksgiving this month. But also a great topic for a challenge - life is so amazing and there is s much to be thankful for. I have chosen my amazing husband and my wonderful children for my thankful theme

Along with this theme, the other part of the challenge is that at least 50% of what we use on our page had to be from your stash - another great way for being thankful for the stuff that we already have. Here is my take:
I have used a Blue Fern Studios paper for my background which has been stencilled with texture paste, and splattered and also inked. I have used really old rub-ons for the stitching and the clocks. I have also had the chipboard in my stash for ages. Some of my flowers are new from 49 and Market - but I would say that at least 80% of the layout is from my stash. I have used two photos here and matted one on top of the other to create a 3D effect - but the photo is not quite showing the effect effectively

Come and play along with Colorful Creations   -  we would love to see what you are thankful for too.

No comments:

Post a Comment