Sunday 1 October 2017

White ... with 1 - October reveal

Hello to  a new month over at White ... with 1.

October already .. wow! And this month is a very special month - in honour of breast cancer and creating awareness of this disease. White with 1 have chosen the colour PINK WHISPER in aid of Breast Cancer Awareness.

Here is my take on the challenge for this month:


Using texture paste, I used an 12x12 stencil for the background, down the middle of the page. Once it was dry I sprayed the background with pink ink. I fussy cut the lady's head from a range  of paper I had, and then finished off the page using flowers, ribbon and chippies.

We would love you to join the challenge this month, and if you need a little help to get going, there is also a sketch that can be used (this is of course entirely optional)

 
Hope to see your challenge up on the White ... with 1 blog!

------- M --------
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment