Sunday 1 October 2017

Colorful Creations - 1 October reveal

Hello again!

Let your creativity run wild for this month with the challenge over at Colorful Creations - using "numbers" in your project (layout or off the page). You can be as creative as you wish - and as long as "number" is represented in some form on your page, whether you choose to use a paper with numbers on it, or whether you use numbers as embellishments or have the number in your challenge - this is entirely up to you.

And here is my take on the challenge:

I have used various chipboard numbers in all shapes and sizes to create my layout. To start with, I have used the new Kaisercraft Factory 42 range. The background of the paper has been gesso'd lightly to lighten up the dark paper. I then layered various papers from this same range, distressing each of these and layering these before adhering my photo on top of these. The huge cog was fussy cut and I used some of the stickers off the sticker page. I gesso'd all the numbers, before spraying them with three shades of ink (not quite visible in this photo) - the colours were gold, metallic brown and a metallic copper shade.
I have a punch that cuts the tiny chevrons added to finish the page off.

I love this photo of my husband and son - they were both sitting on the beach near Ashburton here in NZ (the beach is all pebbles and no sand!) - and both just sat there in the same position staring out to sea.

Love to see your take on the "numbers' theme on the blog over at Colorful Creations 

----- M -----

No comments:

Post a Comment