Saturday 1 July 2017

White with 1 - Lavendar Lane

Hello lovelies!

We are now officially half way through the year - gosh this year is going so fast! So with the 1st of July - comes reveal day over at White ... with 1. And for the month of July it's LAVENDER LANE .... very pretty! 
And to help along with those creative juices, there is an optional mood board 

 So pretty, right? And here is my take on the colour of the month with the mood board:


I created the background with texture paste and a stencil. Once the paste had set, I used a combination of inks and chalk to tint the back ground with lavender hue. I also stamped the stitched circles with lavender ink. Added to it a little bit of washi tape. I fussy cut some paper flowers from the 49 Market Scents of Nature paper range


 I have added some flowers and drizzled some lavender ink drips off the flowers.

 Pop over to the White ... with 1 blog and have a look at the rest if the design team and their creations. Great inspiration right there, I reckon. 

Would love to see some creations using this lovely colour up on the blog - you have the whole of July. It's winter in NZ and perfect to be indoors and creating!

 ---- M ----

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, thanks for your kind comments on my blog.
    Your lavender Lane layout is stunning......loving all the delicate details. x

    ReplyDelete