Sunday 16 July 2017

Colourful Creations - 15th of July reveal

Hello from a very cold New Zealand!

It's that time of the month again - 15th of July and this means reveal day at Colourful Creations. This month we were given a recipe of ingredients that had to be present in our project. Here is the recipe:


And this is what I have come up with:

The background paper is a wood grained paper from Kaisercraft, which I sprayed with bright pink ink. Once this was dry I rubbed in some teal chalk. I then cut down the paper and mounted this on to bright pink and black cardstock. I have layered some paper (also distressed) behind the 2 photos. The bold colours can also be represented in the bright flowers. I also dripped some ink off the flowers. The die cuts are the banners added to the layout.

Hope that the recipe will inspire you to create a layout or project and post it up on the Colourful Creations blog.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: