Thursday 15 June 2017

Let's Get Sketchy - 15 June 2017 Reveal

Well we are hitting mid-winter here in New Zealand and it was a very chilly start to the day this morning. I think winter days at work should be made shorter so it allows some extra time to stay warm indoors and of course, what a better way to use that free time and scrapbook .... wishful thinking, right?

It's reveal day over at Let's Get Sketchy and here is the sketch for the 15th of June:

And here is my take on the sketch:

This is a combination of Prima Papers and Tim Holtz stamps. I have created the back ground hexagonal shapes with stamps and black archival ink. The title is a chippie, which I have inked in black and finished off with Glossy accents. I have added a few ink blots to the kraft cardstock.

This photo is of my daughter and one of her lovely friends, and they have a lot of fun together - hence the "cherish" for those special moments.

Would love to see your creations up on the Let's Get Sketchy blog using the 15 June sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment