Tuesday 3 January 2017

Beautiful - White ... with 1 Creative Team January 2017

My first month on the creative team for White ... with 1 and we get the gorgeous "Princess Pink" to create with - along with the a mood board - so appropriate to my style. Pretty and flowery .... right up my alley :)

http://whitewith1.blogspot.co.nz/
Click on the logo and it will take you along to the blog page. Come and play along :)

And here is my take on the challenge for the month:





First off, I stenciled some flowers with white gesso behind the top left and bottom right corner of the photos, and then stamped with pink ink using the Gabrielle Pollaco stamps and lightly coloured this in with chalk. I inked the chipboard frame and the title in pink and then applied glossy accents before adhering to my page.

I layered the flowers and above the chipboard frame and around the flowers. I pulled out some muslin and tucked these under the flowers. I also added some sequins and dribbled some pink ink on the background.
The butterfly is a punch out from a punch - using the same punch - pink cardstock and some patterned paper.

 Have a fabulous month - and please play along. I look forward to seeing those lovely creations!




2 comments:

  1. Lovely Michelle, You may be just the inspiration I need for 2017 xx

    ReplyDelete