Sunday 15 November 2015

White with 1 - November challenge

Hello again

White with one Challenge - the month of November is grape month:


I have a few embellishments in the likes of flowers, card stock with this colour - but have just never gone as far as using these, so thank you White with 1 for making me use a colour in my stash I don't get to use often ... so here is my take on the November challenge:



My lovely husband of 25 years, son (22) and daughter (19) - they are my life ....


Thanks for popping over to look :)




8 comments:

  1. Another beautiful layout. Love the cluster under the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout looks wonderful.. great tribute to your special people in your life.. thanks for joining in with White With One this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, just love you flower cluster. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Michelle, love the cluster of flowers - just beautiful - thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page Michelle, thanks for joining in with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely layout and keepsake! Thanks for playing along with our grape challenge at White with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout of loved ones. This was a great colour to stretch us all. Thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page love the flower cluster.

    ReplyDelete